MY MUSIC AND ME

Life wanted to have a sound... So music was created.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sweden

For each song I make I imagine a scene of a movie that could have it in the background... I invite you to visit my blog with songs for little children as well - gentle songs that seem to me to fit the taste of the little ones (the site address for it is on the left column). Welcome to my little corners on the net!

Friday, December 28, 2007

UNDER THE CLOWN´S MASK

"... an old, saddened clown taking off his make-up in a dreary dark backstage vanity... He looks at himself as he does it, and realizes that despite the happy exterior of his makeup, hair and rubber nose --- that inside he is a very depressed old man..."

(This is a description made by a musician that has reviewed this song of mine and I felt like copying it here ´cause it does describes my clown...)




UNDER THE CLOWN´S MASK
(Welcome to listen to it!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home